Saturday, November 9, 2013

Pretty New Toy to Play With!


That's right... I was bad and splurged my meager savings on this beautiful Canon EOS 1100D, it was on sale, and I got two lenses with it so I pretty much jumped at the chance to actually own this beauty!

I haven't really used a Digital or even normal SLR since my photography days at high school, so I'm really excited to get back into everything.

So now this silly blog will be bombarded with a thousand photos of random things... probably mostly food though haha and pictures of Luna, my pesky pet... cause that's how I roll.

In other news, I've been meaning to post a heap of stuff, but I've been out of the count with a migraine for a while so I'm just recovering now! Probably shouldn't stay on the computer for too long but hopefully will have my Halloween dinner party and witch cupcake recipe up soon!

I even made some delicious Strawberry Scones last night since I bought a bunch of beautiful ripe strawberries yesterday. They were so yum!

I can't wait to share those recipes with everyone!

-Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment